Eagle Vine Vineyard & Golf Club
580 S Kelly Rd,
American Canyon, CA 94503
11:00 a.m. – Registration
12:00 p.m. – Lunch
1:00 p.m. – Shotgun Start
6:00 p.m. – Awards Dinner
|Early Bird Individual Fee||$275|
|Early Bird Foursome Fee||$900|
Become a sponsor
Consider becoming a sponsor, support the Western Hardscape Association (Previously ICPI-NCC), and network with contractors that use your services! Through WHA you will receive one-on-one networking opportunities with the leading contractors northern California as well as visibility through our e-News that is distributed to over 700 local contractors.
- PLATINUM: $3,400: Includes 3 foursomes, hole sign, and listing in all tournament literature.
- GOLD: $2,700: Includes 2 foursomes, hole sign, and listing in all tournament literature.
- SILVER: $1,950: Includes 1 foursome, hole sign, and listing in all tournament literature.
- HOLE SPONSOR: $400: Hole sponsors are encouraged to set-up tables with fun giveaways.
- RAFFLE ITEM: Minimum value $50: Those donating will be recognized during the raffle.
Thank you to our Sponsors
The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) provides classes for certification and numerous networking events throughout the year.
Find a Professional in Your Area
Interlocking concrete pavement systems are best built by professional contractors specializing in segmental pavement construction. They can complete a high-quality job quickly and safely because they have the right equipment and materials.