Sales of concrete pavers and segmental concrete pavement system projects continue to reach post-recession highs.
Grow with the industry. Become a WHA Certified Segmental Retaining Wall Installer, THE industry’s recognized credential that demonstrates to customers your knowledge and skills. You will be able to:
- Enhance your efficiency and bottom line by using industry best practices
- Improve your personal and company’s marketability
- Help protect yourself and your company in customer disputes by adhering to the WHA best practice installation guidelines
ABOUT THE COURSE
The one-day, in person Segmental Retaining Wall (SRW) Installer Course teaches installers fundamental SRW installation guidelines, material and system component properties, soils and compaction, the effect of water, and site practices.
- Attend a WHA Segmental Retaining Wall (SRW) Installer course – Check our calendar here.
- Earn a passing score of 75% or higher on the exam.
- Complete and submit an Application for Certification (documenting required installation experience of at least 5 projects and 10,000 sq. ft.)
*After attending and passing the course, a Record of Completion is issued.
**Once issued, certification is valid for two years. During each two-year term, WHA Certified Installers must earn 8 continuing education credits in order to renew certification.
***Installation experience is a one-time requirement. It can be taken from any period of time that a person has been installing Interlocking Concrete Pavements. Installers can go back as many years as needed to fulfill the requirements.
The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) provides classes for certification and numerous networking events throughout the year.
Find a Professional in Your Area
Interlocking concrete pavement systems are best built by professional contractors specializing in segmental pavement construction. They can complete a high-quality job quickly and safely because they have the right equipment and materials.